Many people make confusion when it comes to ‘core’ and ‘abs’ body parts. These two words has totally different meaning. ‘Core’ covering large group of muscles like lower back, hips, abs and glutes.
Main purpose of the ‘core’ muscle group is supporting the body and maintaining proper posture.
We presenting to you great set of exercises that will help you to improve your posture and at same time these exercises will eliminate the excess of your belly fat. Also, these exercises can deal with lower back pain and they are great if you want to improve your athletic performance.
First day do the following three exercises for 5 minutes per exercise. For better results repeat them twice.
- Exercise 1: Skyscrapers (do 10 on each side)
- Exercise 2: Windshield Wipers (do 10 on each side)
- Exercise 3: Army Crawls (make 36 steps)
Same as previous, do the following four exercises for 5 minutes per exercise. For better results repeat them twice.
- Exercise 1: Break-dancer (do 15 on each side)
- Exercise 2: Skydiver (stay in this position for 30 seconds)
- Exercise 3: Dead Bug (repeat it 10 times)
- Exercise 4: Thread the Needle (do 10 on each side)
Next set of exercises contains 4 very intensive and difficult exercises. Each exercise will take you up to 6 minutes.
- Exercise 1: Crab kicks into Superman (do 6 on each side)
- Exercise 2: Star leg raise (do 10 on each side)
- Exercise 3: Side V-ups (do 10 on each side)
- Exercise 4: Over/under (do 10 on each side)