Moringa tree is very respected tree among alternative medicine audience. It is rich in potassium, proteins, iron, vitamins and other essential nutrients.
All parts like leaves, flowers, roots and even the bark of this very beneficial tree can be used for preparing home remedies.
Moringa tree has strong antioxidant properties and also fighting against atherosclerosis, improves immune system and has antibacterial and antiviral properties.
Properties of Moringa Tree
- Moringa tree seeds can purify water
- It is very effective in cleansing intestines of junk food, because of the amounts of fiber that are contained in this tree.
- Moringa tree destroys bacteria, prevents ulcer, and prevents gastric cancer.
- The leaves are full of amino acids, minerals and vitamins
- It contains niazimin which has anti-tumor properties
- It regulates hyperthyroid issues and proper work of thyroid gland.
- Leaves contain chlorogenic acid which reduce sugar levels.
Here is what you get in 100gr of moringa:
If you introduce 100 gr of moringa to your menu it will be very beneficial because it contains:
- 9 times more protein than yogurt
- 12 times more vitamin A than oranges
- 25 times more iron than spinach
- 17 mores calcium than milk
- 10 times more vitamin A than carrots
- 15 times more potassium than bananas