History has proved that Aloe Vera is one of the oldest plants known for its powerful healing properties and health benefits. Used by many popular figures in history, it was often called as “wonder plant”, “lily of the desert” or “burn plant”.
With up to 75 active compounds, this miracle plant includes vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C and E as well as minerals like iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper and sodium.
Aloe Vera is well known for its soothing properties. It is often used as topical ointment for many painful skin conditions like abrasions, sun burns, redness and swelling. However, the experience has shown that this plant has multipurpose role offering versatile healing properties. For example, aloe taken orally will increase alkalization in our body, provide better memory, relive constipation, etc.
The following list will present you some great ways of using Aloe Vera.
- Remove Makeup: Aloe Vera offers you cooling properties manifested with pleasant effect on your skin.
- Hair Conditioner: Apply small amount of Aloe gel on your hair, massage it and let it work for about 2 minutes before washing the area.
- Shampoo-Enhancer: By adding small amount of Aloe in your shampoo, your hair will became shinier and more healthy
- Increase Hair Growth: Aloe Vera contains enzymes that stimulate hair growth.
- Treat Acne: The ability to calm the skin inflammation also makes it effective in treating acne.
- Prevent and eliminate Stretch Marks: Regenerative properties of Aloe Vera help in preventing and removing stretch marks.
- Heal Sunburns: This plant is extremely effective in treating sunburns thanks to its antiseptic properties.
- Skin-Moisturizer: Aloe Vera helps supply oxygen to the skin cells, increasing the strength of the skin tissue, as well as moisturizes its texture.
- Treat Herpes, Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis and other Skin Allergies: Aloe is capable of deep penetration into the skin layers, which helps in treating serious skin conditions like herpes, dermatitis, psoriasis and many other skin allergies.
- Personal Lubricant: As we said before, Aloe works as an effective moisturizer.
- Shaving gel: Aloe can be used as shaving gel thanks to its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties, giving your skin a smooth surface without any irritation and redness.
- Strengthen your nails: Improve the health of your nails just by soaking them into Aloe Vera juice.
- Swollen Gums: Apply Aloe Vera gel on swollen gums, and its soothing properties will do the job.
- Ease Menstrual Cramps: Face menstrual cramps with less trouble, reduce fatigue and pain using Aloe juice orally.
- Fight the Flu and Colds: As mentioned before, Aloe Vera is packed with vitamins, minerals and amino acids, all together working to improve immune system and protect us from flu and cold.