Our body structure is mainly based on water, it consist of almost 70% water. We constantly lose water through urine, bowel movements, breathing, perspiration, so we need to be very careful and drink water to keep water levels and stay hydrated.
There are many studies that confirm the benefits of drinking water regarding weight loss. Here are some of them.
Benefits of Drinking Water
- Mood booster
- Promotes loss of weight
- Helps toxins elimination
- Increases energy
- Strengthens the immune system
- Relieves fatigue
- Improves skin health
- Calms headaches
- Improves kidney functions
- Maintains regularity
- Prevents cramps and sprains
In case you keep forgetting to drink water, read this:
- Always have a bottle of water near you.
- Drink a glass of water before every meal
- If you want to lose more calories, drink ice cold water
- You can improve the taste of water by adding some flavors like lemon, lime or cucumber.
- Drink 8 glasses of water as daily minimum
- Drink tea or lemon juice throughout the day
- Stay hydrated by eating plenty of fruits and vegetables.