If you’re already aware of all the amazing health benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV), we’re hoping you’re taking it daily. And if you’re not aware, here just some of the most important ones:
- Helps lower blood sugar and improves insulin sensitivity
- Fights bacterial infections
- Lowers cholesterol
- Promotes weight loss
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Relieves cold symptoms
- Improves digestive health
- Has anticancer properties.
ACV has been used for centuries for its distinctive taste and its impressive medicinal properties. In fact, evidence shows that ACV has been used since 5,000 B.C. – even Hippocrates prescribed it as a remedy for colds!
No doubt, taking ACV daily can boost your overall health and protect you against many diseases, including heart disease, diabetes and hypertension. But what if you don’t like the strong taste of AVC? We have a solution for you: homemade AVC gummies!
Homemade ACV Gummies
These gummies are super-easy to prepare and taste much better than your regular shots of ACV. All you need is a few ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen and a little bit of time.
- 1 ½ cup of fresh apple juice
- ½ cup ACV
- ½ cup water
- 5 tablespoons of grass-fed gelatin powder
- Take a large saucepan and combine all the ingredients except for the gelatin powder by stirring them well. Next, sprinkle the gelatin powder over the mix, stirring it in with a wooden spoon. Make sure you mix it in well so that there are no lumps. Now put the saucepan on a stove and turn on the heat to medium, stirring the mixture with a spoon for about 5-10 minutes (depending on your stove). The final result should be a completely dissolved gelatin and a smooth mixture.
- Now take an ice cube tray or any kind of a silicone mold you like and pour the mixture inside. Put in the refrigerator and let it sit overnight (or at least 1 hour) before consuming.
Tip: To get all the health benefits of these ACV gummies, make sure you consume them every day: ideally, one gummy daily.