Gallbladder, a tiny pear-shaped organ tucked right beneath the liver, is a highly important part of the human body. Its main role is to store bile produced by the liver and help the body digest fats. When everything’s working right, fats go through the liver, to the gallbladder and from there to the small intestine (the digestive system). The problem is, many people’s gallbladders are affected by gallstones, which are solids made up of cholesterol, calcium and other substances found in the bile. Although they can vary in shape and size, one thing is true about all gallstones – when they start moving and blocking the gallbladder, the symptoms are brutally painful!
Gallbladder Attack Symptoms
Many people have gallstones, but not everyone experiences gallbladder attacks and the awful symptoms that accompany them. However, once they start dislodging and moving around, nobody can escape the painful symptoms, which include:
- Pain in the abdomen
- Sharp pain in the upper-right part of the stomach
- Pain around or under the right shoulder.
Usually, serious gallbladder attacks require surgery, which is not only costly but carries potential risks, like every other surgery. And even after the patient has had a surgery, there is no guarantee that gallstones won’t return. That’s why it’s crucial to start leading a better life, have a healthy diet, exercise regularly and maintain a healthy weight.
Still, some people cannot avoid getting gallstones, no matter what they do. For those people, there is a simple Chinese remedy that can help.
The Chinese Gallstone Remedy
According to Dr. Lai Chiu Nan, who discovered a natural remedy for gallstones, all you have to do is follow a certain kind of a diet for a week, and you’ll be gallstone-free. Here are the instructions that you can follow whenever you’re ready:
- The first 5 days, you should only consume apples. Eat fresh, thoroughly washed apples as much as you like, and also add some freshly squeezed apple juice if you want to.
- On the sixth day, skip dinner. That day, at 6 p.m. take one tsp of food grade Epsom salt and mix it in a glass of lukewarm water. Drink. Then, at 8 p.m. repeat the process and drink your glass of water and Epsom salt.
- Finally, on that same day (the 6th day), at 10 p.m. take one cup of extra virgin olive oil and mix it with ½ cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Drink the solution and go to bed.
- On the 7th day, you should expel the gallstones (which may be seen in your stool).