Beet kvass is powerful and tasty tonic that can detox your body and nourish it while boosting your energy levels. Rich in vitamins and minerals, it’s known as powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and detoxifying properties.
This amazing food has plenty of health benefits, and we will present you some of them.
Health Benefits of Beet Kvaas
In order to make beet kvaas, you need to ferment beetroots. This process highly improves the nutritional value of the vegetables and allows strong gut support, thanks to healthy probiotic bacteria and enzymes. On the other hand, beets are extremely high in fiber, making beet kvass an amazing solution for different gut issues.
Group of phytonutrients known as betalains are included in beet and they stimulate the glutathione production and connect toxins to these tiny molecules. This makes beet kvaas an amazing detox beverage that also fights chronic fatigue.
Rich in Nutrients
Beet kvass is rich in Vitamin C, magnesium, manganese, potassium and folate. These nutrients are crucial when it comes to stable immune system and are especially healthy for pregnant women.
Beet Kvass Recipe
- 2-4 organic beets
- 1 tablespoon of Himalayan salt
- ¼ cup of sauerkraut juice
- Purified water
- Glass jar (half a gallon)
- First, wash the organic beets properly, chop them into small cubes and add them in the glass jar.
- Than, add sauerkraut juice and salt.
- Add the water and cover it with cheesecloth. Leave it like that at room temperature for 2 days to ferment.
- After 2 days, you can keep the jar in the fridge, ready for consuming.
Take this amazing remedy every morning on empty stomach, and you will see the benefits.